2. Notice of policy changes. Alojargentina is constantly improving and adding functionality and new characteristics to this website. Because of these constant changes, modifications in legislation and the changeable nature of technology, Alojargentina’s practices with respect to information will also change periodically. If or when they change, Alojargentina will include the modifications in the website to inform you of them. Therefore, we recommend visiting this page frequently. This policy was last updated on November 18th, 2003.
3. Personal information collected through Alojargentina.com. The only personal information Alojargentina presently collects through this website is the information you supply when using our site.
4. Use of personal information collected through Alojargentina.com. With respect to this Web, Alojargentina will collect, store or use the information identifying you only when you supply it voluntarily, thus implying your consent. Alojargentina uses the information you supply to answer your messages and questions or solve your problems. Alojargentina also utilises this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets and to improve our products and services. Alojargentina may use this information to contact you in the future and inform you of products and services that may be of your interest. If we do so, every message we send will contain instructions to “opt out” of receiving future messages.
5. Anonymous information collected through Alojargentina.com. Besides the information you supply when using our website, Alojargentina employs technology to collect anonymous information on the use of our website. For example, we employ technology to know how many people visit our website, the date and time of access, the length of their stay in our site and the pages they access. We also utilise technology to determine the browsers used by our visitors and the address from where they accessed our site (for example, if they entered Alojargentina by clicking one of our advertisements or banners).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply allows us to gather statistic information on our visitors and their use of our site. Alojargentina utilises these anonymous information and shares it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets and to improve our products and services.
6. Cookies. In order to collect the anonymous information described on the previous paragraph, Alojargentina.com may employ temporary cookies to get the first level domain name and the date and time you have accessed the website. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the user’s identity. A cookie is a small piece of information sent to the browser and stored in the computer’s hard disc. Cookies do not damage the computer. The browser may be configured to let you know when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide to accept it or not. At present, Alojargentina only utilises temporary or "session" cookies that expire when the browser window is closed.
7. Personal Information Disclosure. Alojargentina may share part or all the personal information collected through the website with third parties who act for or on behalf of Alojargentina, such as: companies that provide support services, including information treatment services or those helping us market our products and services. These companies may need information on you to carry out their task and are not authorised to use the information we have shared with them for any other purpose. In addition, there may be other limited circumstances in which Alojargentina shares or transfers personal information from our database, for example, to comply with a legal requisite, to administer justice, to protect its vital interests or in case of sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or a similar company situation.
8. Minors. Alojargentina does not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are a minor, please do not supply any personal information. If you have reasons to believe a minor has provided Alojargentina with personal information, please contact us so that we may delete this information from our database.
10. Users may choose to receive a newsletter via e-mail by entering their personal information in the section provided for that purpose.
11. Personal Information Confidentiality Exceptions. Any registered user’s personal information may be revealed if so ordered by a court or administrative authority pursuant to applicable laws. Moreover, it may also be revealed in cases that imply the existence of an intent to intrude or violate the website security, for the sole purpose of individualising the intruder, or when the action implies the possible commission of a criminal offence of public action.
12. Unsubscription. The user may, at any time, request the unsubscription from the Newsletter, which will result in plainly and simply deleting his/her personal information from the User database. Once the user unsubscribes, his/her personal information is no longer available for the site and therefore will not be used for any purpose (insurmountable factual errors and omissions excepted).